Saturday, January 31, 2009

You Can Never Have Enough Zac.


I woke up this morning to a rumour that Zac Efron is eyeing a possible role in the movie “Ohio,” and that Twilight star Rob Pattinson and singer/actor Justin Timberlake will be joining him.
The movie is based on the murders of three anti-Vietnam protesters in 1970 at Kent State University. A departure for Zac as it will not be a movie suitable for his younger audience.


K. and I both happen to be fans of the lovely Zac so news of a new movie is always welcome.

Besides who doesn't need to see more of Edward the vampire at the same time? Perfect.
.

zac efron robert pattinson zac efron robert pattinson zac efron

2 comments:

Ally said...

I object!!!! How can a blog with the name Stars Hollow have their first article about Zac???? How about a real man like Luke??? he'd be in my top 10 :-)

Anonymous said...

You really can't go past Jess. I lust for Milo Ventimiglio!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...