Friday, June 8, 2012

The Future Mr & Mrs Hemsworth


Anyone who reads this blog will know that I am rather a large fan of Ms Cyrus so the news of her engagement caused much excitment.  I adore Miley and Liam as a couple and despite the fact that I think 19 is mighty young to be getting engaged I wish them all the happiness in the world and look forward to seeing Miley spend more time in Melbourne in the future.  


Miley and Liam met on the set of their movie 'The Last Song' way back in 2009 and immediately hit it off.  They have now been together for three years.  Despite Miley's fame she's a down to earth southern country chick at heart - and Liam, the surfer dude from Phillip Island seems to suit her beautifully.  She's a straight talker who tries to stay true to herself and Liam suffers no bullshit, like most Australians - may they have a long and happy life together.


Here are some of my favourite Miley & Liam photos....



 


 





And my absolute favourite...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...