Thursday, May 27, 2010

"He basically makes your pants evaporate"


I was just admitting to a friend today, that my crush on Jake G is getting fairly serious. He is everywhere promoting 'Prince of Persia' and he is hot and cute and funny and I think I am falling under his spell. I think the Russian footage was what tipped me over, naughty Jake is a turn on!! The above is a quote from someone who has recently spent time with the boy....'he is funny and dorky and has a s**t eating smirk'. I'm liking it, think i might even go and see Prince of Persia!!
quotes from laineygossip.com

5 comments:

JK said...

I wondered where my pants had gone! That grin is KILLER.

JK said...

I want to trace the bow of his lips with my tongue!

JK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dancing in beaumont said...

you are getting a little saucy with my new boy lady!!!

Lizeylou said...

I can work out who is dirtier - Jake or the Stars Hollow ladies??
He is HOT though isn't he!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...