Friday, May 7, 2010

Twilight Vampire Nipple Tassle


Description


All burlesque pasty and nipple tassel kits come complete with:

1. Gentle yet durable double sided foam tape
2. Application instructions
3. Tassel Twirling instructions
4. Cheesecake performer Collector Card

www.cheesecakeburlesque.com

*** Please note that all older styles will be slightly adjusted in appearance to maximize twirling.

I so need to maximise the twirling, so I will be ordering the ones that have been slightly adjusted!!!

Thanks to my buddy Ambi for bringing these magnificent specimens to my attention. Twilight GOLD!!!!

3 comments:

Lizeylou said...

mmmmm ..... interesting!

JK said...

I wish I'd known earlier I could have worn them to my pole dancing.

Lesley said...

I don't quite get them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...