Thursday, June 9, 2011

Loving CRAZY STUPID LOVE.....


You know by now that this film is exciting me no end, apart from the fact that Ryan Gosling is in in it and practically naked for half the trailer, it actually looks as though it is going to be fantastic.

Anyway, I am not the only one. Ellen Degeneres, whose opinion I value, has seen the film, as her brother is one of the producers. In her review for Moviefone, Ellen called the movie “amazing,” “incredible” and “astoundingly good.”

“Julianne Moore is heartbreaking, Emma Stone is hilarious, and Steve Carell is a perfect combination of hilarious and heartbreaking,” Ellen wrote.

“Everyone in Crazy, Stupid, Love is wonderful. Ryan Gosling is spectacular,” she added. “Not only does he give a thoughtful, nuanced, sincere performance, but I’m pretty sure his torso will be nominated for an Academy Award.”

Ellen said the movie has “something for everyone” and “if none of those things are for you, there’s always Ryan Gosling’s abs. Seriously, that’s something everyone can enjoy.”

“You will love it,” she added. “I haven’t seen a movie I loved this much in a long time.”


Here are some tv spots for your viewing pleasure. Because if you are anything like me, there is seriously not enough Ryan,......ever!!!





2 comments:

Lizeylou said...

Far out Ryan is hot ... I really really want to come and watch this with you!!

Anonymous said...

2 words...hubba hubba.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...