Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MTV Awards - little peek

If you missed the MTV Awards, believe me, you missed nothing. Unless you are obsessed with Robert pattinson and kristen stewart, then not much else really happened. Eclipse and the twilight kiddies pretty much won everything. Kristen did her awkward, annoying shy thing, while Robert was all goofy and trying a little bit too hard. My highlights were...clearly Ryan Gosling presenting with emma Stone and Steve Carrell, it was a little awkward, but Ryan was hot! Ummm, actually, I think that was the highlight. Oh actually, Reese, who won a lifetime achievement or something, was actually a little sassy. Was she drunk? Hard to say, but she did drop the F bomb and had a go at chicks nuding up and appear on reality shows. It was kinda cool.



1 comment:

JK said...

Are you just trying to make me feel better because you got to watch it and I didn't??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...