Thursday, December 29, 2011

Best film of 2011

I am someone who can never pick just one film that is the best. There are categories, actors, circumstances to consider. Let me just say that it certainly wasn't the film I just finished watching on pay tv......please don't judge...it's late.....the remote was at the other end of the sofa.....it was called COUGARS, INC. Seriously! And I watched it all!!! And Denise Richards was in it. Anyway, let's pretend I never told you any of the above information and get on with what you need to be viewing on DVD in the coming months.

- Film that most me made want to drive straight from the cinema to the airport.
MIDNIGHT IN PARIS

- Best gratuitous Ryan shots (and a rom com with heart)
CRAZY STUPID LOVE

- Coolest film of 2011 ( and best soundtrack)
DRIVE

- Best drama with amazing ensemble of character actors
IDES OF MARCH

- Film that made me giggle the most
BRIDESMAIDS

-Film that made me want to be in love for the very first time again
LIKE CRAZY

-Best surprise package and minor comeback (Matt McConaghy)
LINCOLN LAWYER

Fave superhero of the year
THOR

Film that made me weep the most
It's a tie........
THE HELP and RED DOG

Sweetest and most moving film
BEGINNERS

Saddest movie moment
realising that there will be no more HARRY POTTER

Fave girl crush of 2011
Emma Stone (The Help, Crazy Stupid Help and Friends with Benefits) and cute couple award to her and Andrew Garfield!

Fave boy crush of 2011
Hmmmm Ryan Gosling for his multitude of fab films!

Best credits (yes even better than hanging around after Captain america for the Avengers teaser)
NEW YEAR'S EVE - Zac dancing with Michelle Pfeiffer.

Best new crush in a film
Jim Sturgess in One Day


So there you have it. My 'bests' of 2011. (will let you know if i think of any others)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...