Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh Mr Efron You Make Our Eyes So Happy.

There is nothing better than a movie release to provide fabulous pap shots of our favourites.  Ryan Gosling has been pleasing my fellow editor for months now with his swag of movie releases but now it's my turn.  'New Year's Eve' has hit cinemas which means that Zac is out and about and making this lady very happy.





 These shots with his co-star Michelle Pheiffer are from the World Premiere of the movie in Los Angeles..... but wait there's more.  Let's head to New York where the view only gets better.....










 This is far from all the snaps I have stashed away in my file but I think it will do for now. 

2 comments:

Kell said...

Those eyes will get you everytime!

Lizeylou said...

OH .......... MY ......... GOD - Hubba hubba!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...