Friday, September 7, 2012

Nicole's Not really Red!


I can not believe I have gone this long unaware of this astonishing fact.  I feel strangely cheated, duped even.  For decades Australians have embraced Nic as our favourite red head and it turns out she's a big fat faker.

Since I have fair skin, I have to stay out of the sun. I can't stand the sun. I dyed my hair red for a while during the 1990s but I'm actually a natural blonde. 

 Ever since Chase through the night, the directors made me dye my hair red, as they all thought it suited me at the time. Even for Dead Calm (1989), Phillip Noyce made me dye my hair red. Now the directors and studios just let me keep my natural blonde hair.
 - Nicole Kidman

This made me wonder who else has been masquerading as a red head and wouldn't you know it Nicole is not the only one.  Some I was aware of  but others came as a complete shock.  Here are some of the minx's who have been stooging us....

 Christina Hendricks - she's been rocking fake hair colour since chilhood, I wonder if even she knows what her natural colour is now.

 Alyson Hannigan - can you believe it?  Naturally a chocolate brown, Alyson had me completely fooled.

 Laura Prepon - Also a brunette but was asked to dye her hair red by the producers of That 70's Show.  I definitely didn't see that one coming.

 The delightful Emma Stone - arguably this generation's most famous red head is in fact a blonde.  This I knew but it still amazes me.

Amy Adams - the screen darling couldn't make it past supporting actress until she changed her hair colour.  Now the world is her oyster.

 And in the biggest stooge of all time The Weasley twins are BRUNETTES!  That is just wrong.  Shattering news for those of us who still kind of believe the Weasley's are real and not fictional characters.

So there you have it.  A whole bunch of fake Rangas!

(Thanks to Lovelyish.com for the images.)

2 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

don't understand why you would be faking this? And I actually still don't believe Nicole.

Lizeylou said...

She is weird ... don't you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...