Friday, February 19, 2010

My worlds are colliding.....

Ryan Gosling has been rumoured to star in a film called DRIVE, the story of a stunt driver who moonlights as a getaway driver by night. (this role was originally to go to Hugh Jackman). The director of this project is none other than Danish Nicolas Winding Refn, long time collaborator of the best Danish actor of all time, Mads Mikkelsen. If you like fairly hardcore films, and don't mind subtitles, the PUSHER series are extremely cool, directed by Refn, and starring Mads. (it probably seemed way cooler to me as i watched it in a cinema with Mads!!) So I look forward to this interesting collaboration and hope there may be a role for Mads in the film as well.


2 comments:

JK said...

I honestly don't think you'd be able to handle the strain if they were both in the same movie.

Candace said...

You are KIDDING me. How did I miss this? Oh dear God, if they were both in a movie, I would go right into Wonderland.
Thanks for the info.
Candace, Still in Athens.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...