Saturday, June 26, 2010

For Lesley....

Ahh, the wonderful Dax! What to watch??

Well, seriously, straight to no. 1 with a bullet is PARENTHOOD , which I know you are all over. He is great in this!

My fave Dax movie prior to this was ZATHURA. Technically, probably a kid's film, but it is directed by Jon Favreau ( a legend actor and director - I first saw him in SWINGERS and he has been working his magic in Hoollywodd ever since) ZATHURA also stars Tim Robbins and a sulking Kristen Stewart, pre TWILIGHT. A fun film , and Dax is pretty cute!


The other thing I used to watch Dax in was PUNK'D, when it was new and cool and fun. He was basically Ashton's minion. Ashton would tell him via ear piece what he wanted him to do, which led to some extremely amusing moments. Here is part of the clip where he punks Justin Timberlake. He made him cry!!!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Well thank you so much, I have seen Zathura, but since it is school holidays I may make it compulsory to watch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...