Saturday, June 4, 2011

Show Me Your Sword!

I have theory that any actor can become extremely appealing if he has a sword in his hand!  When I looked into this a bit further I realised that it is not only the sword - the hair plays a very important part too.  My conclusion after hours of study is that sword + long hair = HOT!!
See if you agree...

Brad Pitt - Archilles (Troy)

Ben Barnes - Prince Caspian

Johnnie Depp - Jack Sparrow

Brad again

Ben again

Gerrad Butler - Beowulf

Gerrad again

Orlando Bloom - Legolis

Orlando - Kingdom of Heaven

Orlando - Pirates of The Carribean

Heath Ledger - A Knight's Tale

Logan Lerman - Three Muskateers

Viggo Mortensen - Aragorn (L of the R)

Ioan Gruffud - King Arthur
(I know his hair isn't that long but blimey he looks good)

4 comments:

Beth said...

I think sword + hair + dirty and roughed up...am thinking legolas Orlando vs pirates orlando..latter far far hotter!

Anonymous said...

You forgot Val Kilmer in 'Willow'!

dancing in beaumont said...

this is an ace post cool rider. bloody great work! can't go past an aragorn or a legolas myself!!!!

lopi said...

agree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...