Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hey Little J.


I've spent the last couple of weeks catching up with the escapism that is Gossip Girl. Tonight Kelly sent me this little titbit about one of the fabulous ones. Miss Jenny Humphrey to be precise.
16 year old Taylor Momsen (Jenny) fronts a band called Pretty Reckless, this their first demo and I must say it's pretty catchy.
Apparently Pretty Reckless are touring the U.S. with The Veronicas later this year.

That do you think? Yay or Nay?




My hasn't little Taylor changed over the last 3 years!!!

2006


2009

2 comments:

Kell said...

Glad I could be of service Mrs K.
A spin off based on her character would have been great, but I guess I will reserve my judgement on the Lily and Rufus story until it see's the light of day.
Little J rocks - literally!

dancing in beaumont said...

Sorry it's a 'no' from me! I think the song is nearly as annoying as her character in the show!!!! Not a fan!!!! gosh, is that a little harsh? how can i concentrate on jenny when ryan is directly beneath her?????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...