Thursday, May 21, 2009

SORRY

If you are an attentive reader of Star's Hollow you will notice a worrying trend - and no I don't mean our unhealthy attachment to young men - I'm talking about the strange phenomenon that has K and I posting about the same subject at the same time without realising.
This has happened on a number of occasions, most recently being our posts yesterday about Chace Crawford and Footloose. Not only did we post about the same obscure subject, but we did it at the same time but from different suburbs! The scary thing is this is not the first time it has happened! Bizarre.
My apologies if you read one post and then wondered why on earth we repeated ourselves. People who knew each other in past lives can not help these things! Keep your wits about you in case it happens again.
J.

(googled 'freaky' and got this!!)


1 comment:

Ally said...

Those that know you are aware that you are both freaky!!! But in a good way :-)
It's been awhile since I left a comment on this entertaining site ......
Are your followers aware that K was on TV on the weekend promoting the fantastic west and what we have to offer????
When I watched it I was yelling to everyone that was my friend K on TV!!!!
So K can I have an autograph now your a TV star?????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...