Sunday, May 24, 2009

you can stop worrying K!


So why does this photo bring such relief K? Seriously, a photo of Tom Cruise at a Lakers game? Aah, a Connor sighting, thats why. I've had a sad feeling that the 2 'kidman/cruise' kiddies had been forgotten on the highway to true love and happiness and left by the wayside by Tom and Katie locked up in their freakish scientologistic ways and Nic and keith in their country love bubble, but now, an outing in public with Connor, the forgotten one. It makes my heart sing. Not much to congratulate Tom on since he took his top off in TOP GUN and mastered the art of mixing a fancy drink in COCKTAIL, but now, you have made me happy Tom Cruise. Well done!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I have to say that my heart goes out the cruise-kidman children with the amount of publicity the other children get. Does it effect them? Sometimes you wonder if they still exist in both Nicole and Tom's life

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...