Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ahhh, Christmas memories..........


Tom Cruise remembers his family holidays. "I would say one of the best Christmases as a kid is when we didn't buy each other stuff. My mother came up with this idea to pick names out of a hat and, for a month, you had to do something for that person. And then, on Christmas day, you had to write a poem or a story for that person. But you had to do something special for that person every day for a month leading up to Christmas. And you can't reveal who it is. So all five of us were running around ... I drew one of my sisters, so I had to go in and make her bed when she was in the shower ... It was fantastic. And then, Christmas day came, and we each got up and said who we had and wrote a story. And I love that. I love that. My mother was very much ... we would go to nursing homes to help people around that time, and she was very much supportive and encouraging to help others ..."

Hmmm, the good times just never stopped in the Cruise household!! Seriously, the sentiment is a good one, not so sure about the story and poem......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...