Sunday, July 31, 2011

SAY ANYTHING 2


On Saturday (July 29) morning, Cameron Crowe was asked about the possibility of a sequel to the 1989 coming-of-age romantic classic "Say Anything..."

"It’s the only thing that I’ve written that I would consider doing that with," Crowe told reporters. "I’ve thought about it from time to time and talked about it with John Cusack once and just said this is the only story that I kind of think there might be another chapter to that at some point."

"Say Anything..." starred Cusack as the iconic Lloyd Dobler and also featured Ione Skye, John Mahoney and Lili Taylor. But it was a less prominent character Crowe spoke of bringing back.

"We have to keep the guy, the drunk guy that Lloyd Dobler has to drive home from the prom party," Crowe said. "He’s got to come back. I think about him, too. Mike Cameron, yeah."


1 comment:

JK said...

that's a sequel I'd definitely see - as long as the Cusak is in it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...