Monday, October 31, 2011

Random post on overalls.....

Well, i recently caught myself watching a film, of which I had no prior knowledge of before this viewing, and clearly, nothing better to do with my time. The film was called PASSION OF MIND. It's star, and I use the term loosely, was Demi Moore. It's a psychological drama made in 2000, and I can honestly say, I really had no idea what was going on for the majority of my viewing. The best review I could find was "Exhibits little passion and even less mind". Anyway, the reason for the post is that there was a scene where Demi was wearing overalls, and it felt so very familiar. Clearly she wore them in GHOST and after a little research I discovered that she also wore them in STRIPTEASE...hmmmm, a serial overall wearing lady. And surprisingly, while researching, clearly, again nothing better to do with my time, I discovered another serial overall wearing friend of ours, the one and only Jennifer Aniston. And where do you discover important gems like these???? Why on websites like 'The Dungarees Effect', 'Cute Girls in Overalls' and 'Women in Overalls'. WHO KNEW?????

Anyway, here are a few pics of Demi and Jen in overalls Just for a bit of random fun!.






1 comment:

JK said...

Random but fun - I remember the Friends outfit so well - I wanted it so bad. (I confess I was a serial overalls wearer in the 90's)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...