Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Ringer

Just having a little peek at The Ringer starring Sarah Michelle Gellar. I did miss the start, so it's a little tricky working out exactly what is going on, however, the one thing I have noticed is that Sarah Michelle is Buffy, and Buffy only. Well maybe she could stretch to Daphne in Scooby Doo, but she doesn't really work as anyone else for me. Sorry Sarah Michelle, you actually suck a little and have lost your cuteness, and I did so love you as Buffy.

However, the very cute Kristoffer Polaha also stars. Most recently seen in LIFE UNEXPECTED. (connection to Sarah...once did an ep of Angel!!)

1 comment:

Pennelope said...

Yes yes I was wanting to start watching the ringer BUT did I mention I don’t actually have a tv yep…no emmys no fucking nothing!!! Did u also know you had to pay just to have a tv in London!!! Ridiculous…anyways point being Imp rob going to have to get my sis to download and send!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...