Thursday, February 23, 2012

Breaking In


I was one of those people who were devastated to hear that Breaking In had been cancelled after it's initial run.  I joined the 'Save Braking In' Facebook page and watched endless reruns, mainly for the fabulous antics of Michael Rosenbaum.


The great news is that after being ressurected from the dead 'Breaking In' will air again in the states in 2 weeks - the devastating news is that they will do it with out Micheal's insane character 'Dutch'.  My elation has plummeted as I looked at the cast photo this morning and realised my favourite was missing.   Due to the studios stuffing around they have lost Michael who is committed to directing a movie he has written - great for Michael - dreadful for us.  Who knew Lex Luthor would be such a comic genius - I hope he doesn't stay behind the camera too long.


They have added a new cast member - Megan Mullally (Will & Grace) so we'll just have to wait and see if it lives up to expectation.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...