Sunday, May 6, 2012

Reality On Twitter

I have never been a fan of AnnaLynne McCord but this morning I changed my mind.  The always immaculate 90210 actress posted this photo on Twitter - (the one on the right)




“I woke up this morning and decided I’m over Hollywood’s perfection requirement,” the actress Tweeted on Friday, along with a photo of herself without a stitch of makeup, with multiples blemishes visible on her usually smooth skin. “To all my girls (and boys) who have ever been embarrassed by their skin! I salute you!
“I’m not perfect - and that’s okay with me!” she added.

AnnaLynn, I salute you - I'm sure for a lot of young people that one photo will provide a healthy reality check.

1 comment:

dancing in beaumont said...

oh my lord, that's hideous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...