Thursday, October 11, 2012

The First Time

There is nothing I love more than a romantic teen comedy.  I'm a sucker for this genre having been brought up on a steady diet of 80's RTC - the era which really did it best...think Pretty In Pink, Sixteen Candles, Say Anything, The Sure Thing etc.
There is a new RTC on the horizon and the more I looked in to it the more excited I got. 
THE FIRST TIME stars two actors that I adore.  Miss Britt Robertson (Life Unexpected, Secret Circle) and the amazing Mr Dylan O'Brien who blew me away in Teen Wolf as a first time actor.  For those of you over the age of 20 think Pacey Witter from Dawson's Creek and you'll get a fair idea of Dylan's charms.


THE FIRST TIME is released this month and centers on the first weekend of a fledgling romance between two high school kids. Check out the trailer and see what you think.  I'm completely sold already.  It is directed by Jon Kasdan who's first film - In the Land Of Woman - is a favourite of mine.

(Oh and Victoria Justice is in it playing the dream girl and I'm a closet 'Victorious' fan so it just gets better and better.  Keep an eye out also for 'Marcia Brady'!)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...