Sunday, April 18, 2010

ROOT, SHOOT OR MARRY - superman edition

Haven't done one for awhile, so here's one to get you thinking.J is ensconced in SMALLVILLE at present therefore am pretty sure I know which way she is headed....

1. Christopher Reeve - the delightful gentleman who enthralled us all with his 3 turns as the man in the red cape in the 70's and 80's


2. Brandon Routh - The hot new spunk who was plucked from obscurity to play Superman in 2006, although prior to this, he did appear in one of my all time fave Gilmore Girls eps 'Concert Interruptus' in which the ladies go to a Bangles concert!



3. Tom Welling - who has steamed up the screens as Clark for 10 seasons of Smallville


And well, even though there are only 3 options, I thought I best not leave out Dean Cain.......


Go for it...ROOT, SHOOT OR MARRY

2 comments:

JK said...

I've really put some though into this and decided that Christopher Reeves is too iconic to be a part of my fantasies. It would kind of be like imaging pashing Jesus! Not quite right. Therefore my choices out of the other men of steele is-
Root - Brandon Routh 'cause he's pretty damn fine
Marry - The beautiful and sensitive Tom Welling. I could spend the rest of my days gazing into those eyes with no worries.
Shoot - Poor old Dean Cain. He's not that bad, he's just not as good as the others.
Now I'm off to imagine a life with Tom....

Lesley said...

Root tom welling
Marry dean cain and shoot brandon routh, but that's only cos I couldn't shoot christopher reeve

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...