Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Goodbye Dell (private practice spolier alert)

Bloody hell, it's been a harrowing evening in front of the box this evening. Just finished wiping my tears away.....

remember when we first met Dell...


he was the half naked surfer receptionist that worked at Addison's new practice.......

Well we grew to love the midwife , caring father, good buddy to all...and now he is gone....forever! I think I'm going to cry again! The speech he gave to his daughter Betsy, as he knew he was dying......(cue wiping tears and loud sobbing)

Of course, Chris Lowell who plays Dell is an old friend of the Hollow, best known to us from such series as LIFE AS WE KNOW IT, and VERONICA MARS, and most recently spotted in UP IN THE AIR.

Let's hope we see him again real soon.

I will miss you Dell!!!!

1 comment:

Kell said...

I bawled when I watched this last week. So sad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...