Friday, June 25, 2010

iT'S A GUILTY PLEASURE.....


it came up earlier in the week, for what reason i cannot think of right now, and then tonight, here it is on cable, begging to be watched. So I give in, and I'm watching it........Cast has potential...my fave Kevin Bacon, Matt Dillon, Robert Wagner, Bill murray, Neve Campbell, Denise Richards. The story sounds like it maybe ok, part thriller, part high school mystery, but then I read it described as 'erotic thriller' and it makes me feel dirty for watching it!! There is a bit of girl on girl action and we do get to see Kevin's bacon!!!! Thriller, yes, good twist, yes, trashy, well hell yes! Recommended for teenage boys and people looking for a good laugh!!!!




2 comments:

JK said...

Hear,hear - a ripper of a movie!

Lesley said...

yes i remember watching it years ago

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...