Wednesday, June 23, 2010

well, well, well

Was just perusing a list of 'hot boys on the box' (well that's what I called it), and thinking of who would make my list........and while researching, the name of Taye Diggs popped up (well possibly more than his name). Try and tell me he is not one of the best looking boys around. He got Stella's groove back and I'm sure he could give mine a good helping along!!!! Anyway, I digress! Amongst my research I discover that he is married to Idina Menzel. Idina Menzel, you ask. She just happens to be Rachel's mum on GLEE. They have actually been married for over 7 years after meeting on stage in a production of RENT, and have one child called Walker.

Taye is not actully his real name. It's Scott. But his crazy friends called him Scottaye and then it just ended up being shortened to Taye. Fascinating right?!







must get back to making my list of 'hot boys on the box'!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Lucky indina, and lucky taye cos she looks gorgeous there

Anonymous said...

amazing voice!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...