Saturday, June 19, 2010

Silver Foxes

We had a request from a regular Star's Hollow reader to do a post on men who are sporting fabulous grey hair.  What a great idea.  There are so many lovely men who have lately been added to this list and I must say it is doing nothing to hurt their reputations.  Some, like George and Robert look even more handsome for the salt and pepper!  I did discover during my research that there are varying degrees in this category so for this list I have only included those who are truly Silver Foxes now - coming up will be a list of men who have just started to move into this category.
Enjoy and embrace the grey!

Morgan Freeman
Ben Stiller
Anderson Cooper
George Clooney
Greg Louganis
Harrison Ford
John Slattery
Matt Le Blanc
Mark Harmon
Nick Dunning
Richard Geere
Steve Martin

Robert Downey Jr.

1 comment:

dancing in beaumont said...

Faves for me are absolutely RDJ, without a doubt. Mark Harmon (a fave from st elsewhere), john slattery and Anderson Cooper, who I think is so gorgeous and has that whole intelligent vibe going on that is such a turn on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...