Monday, August 9, 2010

And the bday treats keep coming....

I am a massive fan of laineygossip.com. Lainey is ace. She has a smart mouth and ain't afraid to use it. I must say, i do tend to agree on most things, there are a few that i don't, but I love her just the same.

And as my final birthday treat of the day, she just sent me a 'smutty shoutout'. This rocks!!!!

August 9, 2010 – Smutty Shout-Outs

Krissa – it’s NOT the daggiest thing ever! Happy Birthday! Ryan Gosling? Yes... coming up later today. For now though, here’s an old favourite.





And she even has some Ryan gossip from the weekend! Now i'm going to have to stay up and see what it is. No doubt I'll be posting it for you tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

JK said...

Bet you're happy now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...