Sunday, March 13, 2011

Breaking In

Breaking In is a new comedy that has just been picked up by the Fox network.  It stars Christian Slater!  Yes - he of the stunningly romantic 'Bed of Roses', one of my favourite 90's films - 'Pump Up The Volume' , 'Heathers' and 'Interview With A Vampire' to name just a few of his gems.  That quirked eyebrow and his numerous brushes with the law defined the 90's for me.


I was keen to give 'Breaking In' a viewing on his name alone but the reason it originally appealed to me is the casting of Michael Rosenbaum - or Lex Luthor.  Originally supposed to be a guest appearance, his performance was so well received by audiences that they have signed Michael up as a regular.  I'm very much looking forward to seeing Michael in a different role, but I am even more curious to see him with hair after 10 years of playing the very bald Lex.

1 comment:

dancing in beaumont said...

Don't you just love Christian Slater's voice. So cool. Nothing cooler than him in 'Heathers'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...