Saturday, March 26, 2011

I think I am falling a little bit in love........

I have just spent the night with Bradley Cooper. And I liked it alot! He is of course doing the rounds at the moment to promote LIMITLESS. Hence, this evening, I have watched him be cool with Robert Deniro on Jimmy Fallon, be extremely charming and funny with Graham Norton and fangirl over Liam Neeson, and delightful and emotional on his return to 'Inside the Actor's Studio' where he was actually a student. Worth a watch as they even show him as an audience member firing off questions to guests like Robert Deniro. GOLD! I actually can't getr enough. Here is a taste of the 'Actor's Studio' gig, see if you can stop watching after this...he is a little addictive.........



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...