Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mystery Man Revealed


Yes our mystery actor with the heart of gold (see post) is the gorgeous Mr Tom Welling.  There is nothing better than finding out someone you admire is actually someone worth admiring.  Now, not only do I think he is one of the most beautiful people on the planet... but he might also be one of the nicest. 

Which brings me to my next point - the final episode of Smallville EVER is fast approaching so I thought I might indulge myself and to celebrate 10 seasons I give you 10 days of Smallville! 
Bet you can't wait!

2 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

I really had no idea who it was but took a guess on tom as you have no time for anything but all things 'super' these days!!!!

JK said...

Sad but true - but what a nice obsession to have.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...