Thursday, March 24, 2011

Camilla Belle

The death of Elizabeth Taylor has reminded me of a post I've been meaning to do for a while.  It may seem tenuous but The lovely Camilla Belle immediately came to mind as I see a lot of similarities in the beauty of these two women.


Every time I see a picture of Camilla on the red carpet I am struck by her, so I thought I'd see just what she is all about...


Camilla is 25 years old and has been modelling and acting since her childhood.  Camilla also went to the University of Edinburgh. She studied classical piano, and modern language there. She speaks fluent Portuguese, Spanish, and English.
Camilla was nominated for a 1999 Youth in Film Young Artist award, for her role in the movie, Practical Magic. She was also nominated in 1999, for her guest appearance on the TV series, Walker, Texas Ranger.  She is yet to make a huge splash but I'm sure we won't have to wait long.
Camilla is an international spokesperson for the charity, Kids With A Cause. The charity provides a helping hand to children suffering from poverty, hunger, lack of education, neglect or abuse.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...