Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Monte Carlo

Cool Rider here - As you probably know I love a good teen movie, in fact it really doesn't even have to be that good quite frankly.  I've just been watching the trailer for 'Monte Carlo' which is due out in the middle of the year and I think I've found a gem (as far as teen chick flicks go!)



It stars one of my favourite young ladies - Miss Selema Gomez and has the added bonus of Corey Monteith (Glee). It even has Nicole Kidman as a producer (knew I could slip a Keith Urban reference in somewhere) 

It is the story of three young girls (Katie Cassidy , Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester) who use their savings for a dream trip to Paris, which turns out to be a big disaster. When they decide to take a break from their lousy tour and sneak into the lobby of a 5-star hotel, one of the girls is mistaken for a spoiled British heiress. Before they get the chance to reveal their true identities, the girls are wrapped up in a whirlwind of paparazzi, couture gowns, storybook romances, and living the glamorous life in Monte Carlo.

Now tell me that doesn't sound fantastic!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...