Friday, January 13, 2012

THE VOW and THE CHAN

So, we have had a funny relationship with the Chan here in the Hollow, we love him like a retarded brother, but...the tide is turning! I am seriously falling for his charms. Watched THE VOW today, critics will hate it, chicks will love it, but while Chan still has a reasonably wooden delivery, he is so freaking likeable and well pretty goddamn attractive. (he does have a nudey scene, and naked Chan lying on a bed cuddling a cat....WOW!)

Chan has 5 new films coming out within the next few 6 months or so, and 2 of those are with the very well respected director Stephen Soderbergh, so he is going places people. Watch out, its the year of the CHAN!

And then this from an article in DETAILS magazine and one of the most amazing photos ever...A man, a dog and a beetle.......seriously life doesn't get much better than this!

"You gotta do the Dear Johns. You gotta do The Vow. I'm conscious about why I did those parts, those movies. I wanted to learn from Rachel on The Vow. I wanted to learn from Lasse Hallström on Dear John—he did The Cider House Rules and What's Eating Gilbert Grape. I didn't go to acting school, so my knowledge of story, filmmaking, and character comes from just being on set and doing it. I know I'm not the best actor. But I hope my characters are getting better."







http://www.details.com/celebrities-entertainment/cover-stars/201202/channing-tatum-actor-gi-joe-the-vow#ixzz1j4pNvt9r

2 comments:

JK said...

Love this post about the big bogan. You are validating the fact that he is still on my laminated list. So jealous you've seen the vow.

JK said...

Love this post about the big bogan. You are validating the fact that he is still on my laminated list. So jealous you've seen the vow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...