Sunday, June 14, 2009

Better in Real Life

I have a bit of an issue with TWILIGHT and I think I need to air it here so I can move on. Ever since seeing the first movie I have been irritated by the Cullen Family - specifically, their hair!
Not one of the extended Cullen family has hair that looks even remotely realistic (actually Emmet is not too bad so I'll leave him out of it). The blondes in particular look appalling. Now before all you Twilight die-hards comment and tear me to shreds I have proof!

Look at these photos of the actors and their Cullen characters and tell me honestly if they shouldn't just have left them well enough alone.

I don't think any fan would have been concerned if they weren't blonde if they looked as hot as they were supposed to.

I originally thought the casting was bad but after a little research I realise these are indeed beautiful Cullen-worthy people just with very bad hair.
Please tell me what you think.
First up - Carlisle Cullen

Esme Cullen

Rosalie Cullen

Jasper Hale

and finally Alice Cullen.

Surely I have proved my case beyond any doubt - these actors were better looking before they became Cullens!

5 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

agreed

Kell said...

Here Here!

Twish said...

Absolutely! Indeed their hair AND the make up was appalling..and beyond doubt now that you have make your case J!

dancing in beaumont said...

J, a magnificent post. bloody good job lady!!! it looks spectacular and the research is amazing!

Lesley said...

I think just changing the makeup would make a huge difference

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...