Saturday, June 20, 2009

Can Anyone Say 'Sloppy Seconds'?

I am fully aware that no one else really cares but one of our roving reporters, Kelly, dropped by today to inform me that my Miley has hooked up with her Jonas brother again!! I was actually very interested in this news and funnily enough when I got home today another Kellie had emailed to let me know the same news. Seems I am the only person they know who would be interested.
Well I am - and here they are -


Looks like the underwear model is history and it's back to the squeaky clean Mr Jonas.

Miley said they saw each other and decided this "whole thing [separation]was so stupid," and both of their families were happy they are hanging out again.
"He's my best friend, and we still hang out all the time, and we've definitely reconnected. We don't know what's going to happen in the future, but right now we're just kicking it and hanging out as much as we can," Cyrus told 107.5 The River in Tennessee yesterday.

3 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

you're right. no one else cares!!!!!

JK said...

Ooooh! There's that nasty streak popping out again. What is it with you and the Cyrus Family. No loving going on there?

Lesley said...

The jury is out with me there, but I do like her new song

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...