Monday, June 8, 2009

G.G. and G.G. Do Dinner

I was so excited last week when K. posted two of my favourites sharing the same air - Kristen Bell and Zac Efron. Imagine my surprise and excitment when 2 of my favourite worlds collided yet again and were captured on film....

Rory from Gilmore Girls dining with Serena from Gossip Girl and Joan of Arcadia!! Only one missing was Ugly Betty and the Travelling Pants team would have been complete. I'm so glad the girls hang out - I want to go too!!!

(By the way Alexis' (Rory) ex - Milo (Jess) was at a function with Penn Badgley (Dan) who met up with the girls later for dinner.)

Disclaimer: All pictures are copyright to their respective owner. No infringement intended. If you feel that some photos should be removed, please contact me before taking legal actions

1 comment:

dancing in beaumont said...

i love this. thank goodness they are all friends. do you think the 'pants' are in the 'medium brown bag'?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...