Friday, June 26, 2009

Young Hollywood Awards

Earlier this month the Young Hollywood Awards were held so I thought I'd mention a couple of the winners. These awards are apparently considered the young version of the Oscars and therefore carry quite a lot of weight.
First up is Ed Westwick, our fav' Gossip Girl bad boy. He won Young Hollywood Breakthrough Male.

Rumer Willis won for Young Hollywood Breakthrough Female

Evan Rachel Wood won Young Hollywood Superstar

But the one that had me totally stumped was Annalynne McCord (90210) who won the Young Hollywood Award for Superstar Of Tomorrow!!!!

Obviously I am missing something here as I had her pegged as possibly the worst actress of the year. Best I give her another viewing and see if I can work out why she won this award!

Previous winners of this category include... Jessica Alba, Shia Labeouf, Rachael McAdams, Josh Duhamel. Anna in this category?? I'm not convinced. Your thoughts please.

2 comments:

Kell said...

EEEWWWWW. That girl appeared in episodes of Nip Tuck and was freakingly awful as an oversexed, maneating teen. What were they thinkin????

Kell said...

EEEWWWWW. That girl appeared in episodes of Nip Tuck and was freakingly awful as an oversexed, maneating teen. What were they thinkin????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...