Sunday, November 15, 2009

RETRO SUNDAY

I have my suspicions that K may be feeling a little worse for wear this morning and may not be up to posting so I thought I'd sneak in a retro Sunday for her. I've just been listening to a mixed tape that K made for me when I go rollerskating (don't ask) and greatly enjoyed belting out a bit of 'Xanadu'. Livvy sure can bring a smile to my face. Now you may be thinking that Xanadu is my retro Sunday but you would be wrong... Livvy got me thinking about a movie of hers that for some reason I watched over and over in the 80's. I am almost too embarrassed to admit it but I feel that Star's Hollow is just the sort of supportive environment where admissions like this are appreciated and understood. The movie also starred John Travolta and I must admit, totally tanked at the box office. I have my suspicions that it was for good reason.
Be your own judge - I give you ... 1983s TWO OF A KIND ....


1 comment:

Lesley said...

funny I remember the song but not the movie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...