Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Waiting For Forever


Life has gotten complicated for actress Emma Twist. Her mediocre TV show has been canceled, she's on the rocks with her boyfriend Aaron, and her fathers illness has been deemed terminal. To make matters worse, her childhood friend Will Donner, whom she hasn't laid eyes on since they were children, has decided now is the time to profess his true feelings for her. When everyone unexpectedly converges in Emma's hometown, questions of family, love, and how we live our lives are explored.

Sounds good I think. Even better is that Emma is played by the delightful Rachel Bilsen. Her best mate is played by Rob Pattinson's best mate - Tom Sturridge who you may know from 'Pirate Radio'.


Interesting trivia - Apparently the director wanted Rob for the role but "I saw the script on the floor of Rob's apartment when I was staying on his sofa," Tom said. "I thought to myself, 'I could do this better than he could!', so I called up my agent the next morning. They were kind enough to let me audition and apparently they saw something in me."

Love fun trivia like that - wonder if Rob had any interest in doing it before Tom stole his role!
Oh and Nikki Blonsky from Hairspray is also in it as is Blythe Danner.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...