Monday, September 13, 2010

6 More Sleeps


As you know we are off to Sydney on the weekend to indulge in our favourite pass time - Zac Watching (some may call it unhealthy stalking but we maintain otherwise) .
I am becoming a little concerned that K and I may irreparably damage our reputations by becoming overwhelmed and behaving inappropriately when Zac enters our orbit,  therefore I have been trying to desensitize myself by watching footage of the boy in the hope that I will be completely 'ho-hum' by Sunday. 
Judging by the excessive drooling and elevated heart rate I'm going to assume that so far it is not working.
I will perservere and let you know how I'm going.... I'm not confident though.



Check this out and tell me you aren't trembling slightly at the knees!!

2 comments:

Lizeylou said...

Goosebemps and ENVY!!

dancing in beaumont said...

yep, watching that clip is really helping desensitize!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...