Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HELLCATS

HELLCATS airs in the US tonight so you can be sure I'll be giving it a viewing as soon as I can download it!  I'll let you know what I think but my tip is I'm going to luuuurve it.


Hellcats revolves around Marti, a pre-law college student at Lancer College in Memphis, Tennessee who comes from the wrong side of the town. When budget cutbacks and her mother's constant carelessness cause her to lose her scholarship, she looks for a new scholarship. She overhears that one of the cheerleaders has become injured and a place on the team is available. She hates cheerleading but upon hearing that the new member would get a scholarship she uses her dancing skills from high school to try out. She makes the Hellcats, the college's competitive cheerleading team
Wikipedia

3 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

can't wait for a peek at this, I had in my diary today Hellcatas and looked for it on tv everywhere, now I know where it was!

Lizeylou said...

So - Any good?

lopi said...

wats with the Payton look a-like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...