Thursday, September 9, 2010

Don't judge......I know this is really wrong

but I think that HAROLD AND KUMAR GO TO WHITE CASTLE is hilarious. I was talking about it today with J, and lo and behold, there it is on GO! I'm not actually watching it right now, but I have taped it. You know when your memory of something is really funny, and you are just a little bit nervous to watch again just in case it doesn't live up to your original viewing......

Anyway, here are a couple of highlights.....



Click on this one, harold and Kumar are joined by Neil Patrick harris, possibly not suitable for everyone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7bK3w9Mw6w&feature=related

1 comment:

JK said...

I agree to give it a go - purely on the strength of them rocking out to Wilson Phillips.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...