Friday, September 24, 2010

What About Bill?

I've just heard something that makes me very happy - Keanu Reeves says that he’d love to reprise the role of Ted that he played in Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure and Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey. 
How fabulous!  A 46 year old Ted, I wonder what that would be like?  Hilarious or just sad?



Apparently the original scriptwriters were interested in giving another script a go. According to Keanu ...“We’ll see what they do. If it’s a film that can stand up on its own … and I’m meeting people now, they’ve shown the film to their kids,” he said. “We just seek to entertain, and if that could be something that could be worthwhile, on its own …”


Go for it I say!

1 comment:

dancing in beaumont said...

lovely keanu. i just want him to do what makes him happy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...