Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Nail In the Coffin for Dirty Dancing....

Since hearing the awful news of a 'dirty Dancing' remake I have become even more bitter and twisted.  Time has not helped me come to terms with this travesty and Jennifer Grey is NOT HELPING.  I was relying on her to be a voice of sense but she has let me down... 



Jennifer, who as we all know, starred as Baby Houseman in the 1987 film, assured fans that she was fine with the upcoming remake of the film!!! Is she serious?
She told the Wall Street Journal through her publicist: "I'm so excited about this news and I think there's nobody better than my beloved Kenny Ortega who is as responsible as anyone for the success of the first one. I can't wait to see what he's going to do with it."  Oh Jennifer - if you say so... but I'm still not convinced.

                           

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE. It is all tres tragique...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...