Saturday, September 24, 2011

One To Watch! (or two)


Think Scott Speedman meets one of the Hemsworth brothers and you have Mr Luke Bracey.
He's a scene stealer, looks damn cute with his shirt off and he's AUSTRALIAN.  All ingredients that make him worthy of my 'ones to watch' list.
I met Luke today when I saw 'Monte Carlo' in which he plays Leighton Meester's love interest.  I was immediately smitten with his dimples and when he opened his mouth and I realised he was one of ours I was sold.
Luke has previously done time on 'Home and Away' and ABC's 'Dance Academy' and has a couple of other offerings in production.  I am anticipating big things for this export.

While we are on the topic of 'Monte Carlo' - go and see it if only for the supporting male cast.  Not only will you get Luke, and Cory Monteith, but you will get to spend some time with this lovely specimen...


His name is Pierre Boulanger and if french accents do it for you then this is the one for you.  Already a prolific actor in France, this is Pierre's first American film and I promise you it won't be his last. 

This movie is fun and frothy but I'm tipping all the actors in it have a lot more up their sleeves so stay tuned.
Cool Rider

2 comments:

dancing in beaumont said...

Luke Bracey.......not too dusty!!!!

Lizeylou said...

I must say I did love him on Home and Away!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...