Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fashion At The SAG Awards



There were some lovely dressed ladies at the SAG Awards this year, some of which are above. Great to see Lea Michelle in a winner after the Globes prom dress, and fantastic to see Kyra in the best dressed lists.
The thing that worries me is that the two dresses that stood out for me were popping up on worst dressed lists and has made me doubt my judgement. What do you think of Toni and Nic's dresses? I'm a fan, especially of Toni's which I love, but apparently I'm in the minority!



(Loving Nicole embracing the red hair - looks fantastic, no more ice queen)


2 comments:

Lesley said...

do not fear Jen you still have it, I love those dresses both girls look gorgeous

Lizeylou said...

Lea and Toni were my favourites ... How gorgeous is that green dress on Lea (Jealous!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...