Sunday, January 3, 2010

Retro Sunday - Almost!

Well this could almost class as a retro Sunday, where the hell has Jared Leto been??

He appears to be seriously concentrating on his music with band '30 seconds to Mars', who as far as actors turned singers go, aren't too bad. They are more in the league of DEAD MANS BONES and SHE AND HIM rather than 30 ODD FOOT OF GRUNT or DOGSTAR!!! Doesn't appear to have a noteable lady friend at the present time, but I could be wrong. Perhaps he and Cam should give it another go, she doesn't seem to be having too much luck with the boys at the moment.

Anyway, here he is in Miami over the New Year. Not looking too dusty I say!!! (and almost my age!!)



2 comments:

Lizeylou said...

Funny, I just saw one of his bands music clips on Channel V on the weekend. He is much thinner than the last time I saw a pic of him, it made me look twice cause I wasnt really sure that it was him.

JK said...

Secretly lust after Jared. Great eyes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...