Friday, January 8, 2010

I am a little confused.....

OK, so I'm watching a movie, Leelee Soebiski, (whose real name is Liliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta Sobieski- as i have just found out) has to choose between Josh Hartnett and Chris Klein. Now I must say I have never been a fan of the Klein, however I found myself surprisingly attracted to him in this film. This shocked and surprised me as I am really much more of a Hartnett kind of chick. See example below, not too dusty right?!




So I am wondering if the sudden Klein appeal has been influenced by all things GLEE. Check out the uncanny likeness between the KLein and the Finnster. Now I'm a Puck girl all the way when it comes to GLEE, but my fondness for everything GLEE has softened my feelings toward even likenesses of a GLEE member. It's the only explanation I have! Anyway, who would you have chosen, a Katie Holmes reject or the playboy Hartnett?


1 comment:

JK said...

Oh hello Finn!! I am so with you - I am definitely a Hartnett king of girl but I remember much prefering Chris in that film. Did you cry - I bawl everytime I see Here On Earth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...