Sunday, January 24, 2010

Retro Sunday - A history of the Chan!

Some magnificent detective work by our super sleuth in the Canadian office, has revealed our favourite bogan's not so secret past!!!

The Chan was a stripper!



"The actor was 18 at the time and performed under the alias "Chan Crawford" at the now defunct Florida nightclub. Tatum lip-synched in the act and earned $50 a night (plus tips) during his year-long stint. The "G.I. Joe" star was so impressive that he caught the eye of a casting agent who put him in Ricky Martin's "She Bangs" music video that launched his modeling and acting career." US People

So I found a video, it's so wrong, but please feel free to partake in a viewing, you may get a giggle!!!



he modelled undies.....



So then of course I chased down the Ricky Martin 'She Bangs' video clip that supposedly launched his career, well not so much I'm thinking. Not only have I just had to sit through the whole song to spot the Chan's big moment, but I couldn't even spot him. Well there are a couple of hot bodies on screen for short moments. was that you Chan?? Anyway, since I had to, now you can.....



My first memories of the Chan were from SHE'S THE MAN followed closely by STEP UP.







In summary, hot? Yes! Bogan? Definitely! But a bit of fun in between!!!

watch out for DEAR JOHN in cinemas very soon!

1 comment:

JK said...

Words fail me! I can't believe you found footage!!!! I had to have a bit of a sit down after watching that. Not quite the romantic Chan of my dream but HOT. How good is StepUp.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...